Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landlord / tenant declaration form

Options
  • 29-01-2015 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,004 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I've just been speaking to a guy at DCC who has told me I need to fill out a landlord declaration form that states I am the only tenant of my apartment and have it stamped by a place commissioner, this is so I can get my on street parking permit.

I've looked high and low for this form on the DCC website but can't find it, does anyone know what it is and where I can find out? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Hi all, I've just been speaking to a guy at DCC who has told me I need to fill out a landlord declaration form that states I am the only tenant of my apartment and have it stamped by a place commissioner, this is so I can get my on street parking permit.

I've looked high and low for this form on the DCC website but can't find it, does anyone know what it is and where I can find out? Thanks.

I think you may have to type this declaration yourself. It may not be a prescribed form.

Advertisement