Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Can i do Foundation maths for level 5

• 28-01-2015 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi i'm looking at doing a level 5 fetac digital media, i'm really nervous about ordinary maths and i'm worried i wont get the pass in June, i'm in 6th year. Am i still eligible to the course if i do foundation maths along with the 5 passes? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,072 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You would need to check with the providers of your FETAC course as to whether they need a specific standard in Maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Flight From Death

Hey I did that course with foundation maths in 2013/2014. When I applied the entry requirements were five passes in the Leaving Cert. But I'd recommend emailing the college to get written confirmation as it may have changed since I did the course. Im not sure but I dont think entry requirements are set in stone if you show a lot of enthusiasm and a good work ethic in the interview. If you have any other questions with the course dont be afraid to pm me.

Advertisement