Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student house & water charges

Options
  • 28-01-2015 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I'm having a hard time getting any information about water charges so was wondering if anyone here could help me out.
    I am a student and I rent a house along with 3 other students. We have a 9 month lease, which is up in May. While I understand that water charges are going to have to be paid, I am concerned about what happens when our lease is up. If we all register in the house, will we still be liable after moving out in May? And all of us in the house would still have pretty strong bases at our family homes (there every weekend, holidays), would this mean we are registered for 2 properties (our family homes and our house in Dublin)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭spikeS

Thataone wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'm having a hard time getting any information about water charges so was wondering if anyone here could help me out.
    I am a student and I rent a house along with 3 other students. We have a 9 month lease, which is up in May. While I understand that water charges are going to have to be paid, I am concerned about what happens when our lease is up. If we all register in the house, will we still be liable after moving out in May? And all of us in the house would still have pretty strong bases at our family homes (there every weekend, holidays), would this mean we are registered for 2 properties (our family homes and our house in Dublin)?

Don't register for the student house if it's not your main house throughout the year, get the LL to register and pay him direct

Advertisement