Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Choice Loan does anyone know the exceptions

Options
  • 28-01-2015 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

I am looking at applying for a home choice loan it states its only for first time buyers and in brackets says ( some exceptions may apply ).
    I bought in 2009 a one bed for 123K but my husband is a first time buyer he has never paid any money towards my mortgage obviously I understand he gets 50% if we split or I die he'll get it all but does anyone know the exceptions to the rule on the home choice loan because we did have the 10% to apply for a mortgage but now with the new rules we would need 20% and it will be 2017 before we could have all that money together.

I am hoping to go see a mortgage advisor who deals with the homechoice loan next week, we did apply before xmas for a normal mortgage but my husband missed one payment on a loan in 2013 and it went against us other then that blip we have a great credit history, mine is still perfect as I ran an ICB report on both of us to make sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement