Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 25 PS4

Options
  • 28-01-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone interested in setting up for a boards league for Madden 25 PS4, or am I a year too late? :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

We have never really had enough numbers for a playstation league. Most people seem to have either the xobx 360 or the xbox one.

Added to that that most would have moved on to Madden 15 would mean that there wouldn't really be the numbers for a league at the moment.

The numbers are low at the moment because people are split between old gen and new gen as well as between xbox and playstation so we are really struggling for numbers on any leagues.

Hopefully more people will be on next gen by next year and we can support both xbox and PS4, but I don't think there are too many still playing Madden25.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Thanks Adrian. I noticed the lobbies for online play are empty and sometimes I can't find players for online head-to-head.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

thomond, if you head across to maddenpfl.com they have a PS4 league.

A lot of us play on the Xbox leagues there, its a decent community

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

They don't have a league for Madden25 though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

ah.. wrong version.. sorry thomond!

• Advertisement
Advertisement