Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal statement for scholarship

Options
  • 28-01-2015 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

My daughter has to write a 500 word personal statement for a sports scholarship.
    What exactly is expected in this? or can anyone shed some light on how it should be laid out
    thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Why she feels she would be a good recipient of the award, what difference would it make to her education, what difference she could make to the college. The more honest and genuine the better. I'm presuming it's an educational scholarship.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭nickys

spurious wrote: »
    Why she feels she would be a good recipient of the award, what difference would it make to her education, what difference she could make to the college. The more honest and genuine the better. I'm presuming it's an educational scholarship.

thanks its for a sports scholarship

Advertisement