Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carphone warehouse insurance question

Options
  • 28-01-2015 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, I've a phone that I bought from carphone warehouse with vodaphone pay as you go. I'm looking to switch over to three and I'm just wondering will my insurance with carphone still cover me if I switch provider?
    Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Hi lads, I've a phone that I bought from carphone warehouse with vodaphone pay as you go. I'm looking to switch over to three and I'm just wondering will my insurance with carphone still cover me if I switch provider?
    Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Is it with cpw or do they sell it on behalf of vodafone? If it's with them I don't see it being a problem. You will probably have to tell them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

have you called and asked them? Quicker and more accurate than posting on a forum asking for opinions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

+1. Why not just call them and ask?

Advertisement