Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wed 28/1

Options
  • 27-01-2015 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

2.40 Chelmsforth City

Clear Praise 13/2 Has won off of 80 and 78 over 6f at wolvs and kempton. Down to a mark of 73 ran well over 5f the last day when beaten 4l into 6th when not given the hardest of rides. I think 13/2 is reasonable value and would have this as more of a 5/1 shot. Given there is only 9 runners I was tempted to go big eachway however I dont like ew at less than 8s so 3 pts win for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

5.15 kempton hill fort.he needs a very strong pace to run at with some front runners here should get the fast pace he needs.7.15 optimistic is way better than his form indicates and has hood on for first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

sdoc13 wrote: »
    2.40 Chelmsforth City

Clear Praise 13/2 Has won off of 80 and 78 over 6f at wolvs and kempton. Down to a mark of 73 ran well over 5f the last day when beaten 4l into 6th when not given the hardest of rides. I think 13/2 is reasonable value and would have this as more of a 5/1 shot. Given there is only 9 runners I was tempted to go big eachway however I dont like ew at less than 8s so 3 pts win for me.

The jockey is very inexperienced and basically never rides a winner even though he has been riding for a few years now. This will be his first ride at the track. The horse has never raced on the track before either. I know it's a new track etc. and not many have raced on it but those factors would put me off backing this one.

Guishan in the 3:10pm looks like a better each way bet. I don't see anything wrong with his form the last day an I think you can't underestimate the value of a bit of form on the track.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Ian Whelan wrote: »

Guishan in the 3:10pm looks like a better each way bet. I don't see anything wrong with his form the last day an I think you can't underestimate the value of a bit of form on the track.

Backed this earlier based solely on the course win.
    There's nowhere near enough evidence to suggest it's difficult to win here compared to other AW tracks etc, but it was worth an e/w punt at 12's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Backed this earlier based solely on the course win.
    There's nowhere near enough evidence to suggest it's difficult to win here compared to other AW tracks etc, but it was worth an e/w punt at 12's.

Drift would be a bit worrying

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

Blue horse shoe likes Spreadable pt e/w 6.15 kemp

• Advertisement
Advertisement