Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 27/01

Options
  • 27-01-2015 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

Only one bet for me today and thats Chesil Beach Boy in the 3.30 at Taunton. was 14/1 and has shot down to 6's. Came second in this race last year at 129 and runs today at 6lbs less.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Jessy Mae 12-1 4.10
    I like this ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Rotten drift on Box Office in the 3:30 there. 6/4 this morning, out to 4/1 before the race, horse kept out back with very little effort. Shame on you Mccoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Rotten drift on Box Office in the 3:30 there. 6/4 this morning, out to 4/1 before the race, horse kept out back with very little effort. Shame on you Mccoy.

Jp AP and Jonjo are the most rancid trio in racing. I cannot back one of theirs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Quite fancy Ivanhoe in the last at taunton 8-1.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 wardiaz

Jp AP and Jonjo are the most rancid trio in racing. I cannot back one of theirs

But but bu.. hes the punters pal? thats what i keep hearing.

#MccoyDrive

• Advertisement
Advertisement