Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for RPG group

Options
  • 27-01-2015 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

i there!

I'm a 30 years old Corkonian, half Italian, half Spanish, looking for fellow roleplayers to gather and enjoy a few fantasy experiences!

Played D&D 2.5, 3rd and 4th edition, some World of Darkness (Mage, Vampire, Werewolf...) and others, but that was years ago.

I miss the old days, where you could enjoy a pint with friends in a basement or pub and share your lives in other universes. Here in Cork, unfortunately I do not know of anyone that does this, so here I am!

Interested in pretty much any PnP game and available every evening, so hit me up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Tzarkahn

The lads up at WARPS in UCC Might be able to help:
    https://www.facebook.com/ucc.warps?fref=ts

Or the action League:
    https://www.facebook.com/CorkActionLeague?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭InsaneChef

Thanks Tza, but I would prefer a smaller group, with stable and constant sessions, not just a FaceBook group of hundreds of students doing pub crawls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

InsaneChef wrote: »
    Thanks Tza, but I would prefer a smaller group, with stable and constant sessions, not just a FaceBook group of hundreds of students doing pub crawls

The WARPS people are usually bunches of small groups who meet regularly. Maybe find who lives near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mytholder

You just missed Warpcon, unfortunately. I'd try the Action League once they sort out a new venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I don't know of any groups that will invite a random stranger into their game based on an online post. Especially one who's rude about and disparaging of two good gaming groups in the city.

• Advertisement

Lyaiera wrote: »
    I don't know of any groups that will invite a random stranger into their game based on an online post. Especially one who's rude about and disparaging of two good gaming groups in the city.

Until you meet people, they are all strangers :)

And my intentions were not being rude. I was just voicing my opinion regarding ONE group, based off their photos and posts

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Not into it myself, but WARPS wouldn't have a giant crowd. Students, ya, since it's a UCC society, but barring something like WARP Con, it'd be a stable group meeting most weeks.

Cork Action League would probably suit more. Would imagine a similar crowd but would have more non-students.

You could try Other Realms too. It's in Paul Street Shopping centre, I'm sure they'd be able to point you to any events coming up and would probably be involved in them themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Other-Realms/114144175300188

Thanks Titan, will look into that!

Advertisement