Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who's in your group, and what's their finest moment?

Options
  • 27-01-2015 7:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

I'm running a D&D 5e adventure at the minute with a couple of memorable characters:

Craig Skullbasher - Human fighter from a once noble line. If his attempts to chat up anything in a skirt are anything to go by, I reckon I know why his line is no longer noble. Craig has only ever succeeded in chatting up ladies who later turn out to be monsters, and it's not just me taking the piss. He is currently employing "the Braveheart gambit" on an army of Lizardmen, leading them to take a castle they believe should be theirs by right. Coincidentally, this will also involve killing all of the cultists in the castle.

Flicky 3-hands - Human rogue. Flicky 3-deaths would probably be a more appropriate name. He started off good, only robbing when he needed to, and being the thief you set to catch a thief. However, he died 3 times before level 5, and his eyes are now a bit more dead, and his once white cloak has gone a distinct shade of grey. If he can possibly avoid it, he will not get within melée range of another character.

Who do you have?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 makehimanoffer

Runius Macklar: Blue Dwarf Warlock with a bright orange beard who can summon weapons and has spider climb with disguise ability to change face. This guy is literally a blue dwarf spiderman with shapeshifting powers. But he's also super bumbling and basically the "Fool of a Took" character who does silly things, but it all works out. He sets off a pit trap? well it's okay because he's on the roof.

Silvio Gnomenuts: He's a gangster wannabe 40- 50 year old drunk who participate in arena battles every 40 years. recently lost his goil (girl) to a Smooth Talking Elf character who was resting his knee. Has a crew of ne'erdowells who went off to steal some machine parts but attacked by Goblins, retrieved one of them who's now blind("HE WAS AN ARTIST!") and was secretly his son, so he was super distraught. Also in a world filled with magic, Silvio doesn't believe in magic, and is perpetually confused by magical things, while also being very superstitious and fearful. Has springy magic boots, and a huge head on a small body. Also has a voice like a poor al pacino impression with a mickey mouse like ho ho at the end.

These are my two, as well as a slutty wizard who I couldn't play properly from a oneshot where we ended up convincing the natives that we were gods. but I'll be working on some NPW's for my campaign of Worldwide Wrestling RPG sometime in the future. So should have some interesting wrestlers from that.

Advertisement