Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview problems on Enigma 2

Options
  • 27-01-2015 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi There,

I recently installed the latest image of Enigma 2 Available from freetv.ie and while it is a signifigant improvement on the previous version I can't seem to get the saorview channels.

I've scanned them again and the scanner is finding them but when you go into last scanned in the favourites the channel titles are all grey and nothing is showing. I know its not the ariel as the channels appear on the TV no bother when I plug the cable into that.

Can someone please at least point me in the right direction for information?

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

Chances are the ones in your favourite list are the original settings. There should be a bouquet for "last scanned". Have a look in there for your local ones and change them in the favourites list.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ronan.om

Chances are the ones in your favourite list are the original settings. There should be a bouquet for "last scanned". Have a look in there for your local ones and change them in the favourites list.

Not that I'm afraid. I checked there. Going to load a new image.

Advertisement