Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Why)Are US/Blackwater soldiers in Ukraine?

Options
  • 26-01-2015 10:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

A video popped up yesterday with a "Ukrainian" soldier with a very American accent in Mariupol, Ukraine, after the attack on the city.

According to western media, US govt and NATO the only "foreign" troops in Ukraine are Russian, this has been echoed time and time again.

Putin remarked that there was a NATO foreign legion operating in Ukraine, fighting Russian seperatists, NATO's chief dismissed this as nonsense.

Ukraine conflict: Putin 'foreign legion' remarks nonsense - Nato.
    Nato's chief has dismissed as "nonsense" a claim by Russia's Vladimir Putin that the Ukrainian army operates as a "foreign legion" for the alliance.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30978658

Russia Today as far back as May 2014 quoted a German publication as saying there were 400 elite Blackwater/Academi mercenaries on the ground in Ukraine, this was rubbished by the Obomber administration.

400 US mercenaries 'deployed on ground' in Ukraine military op
    About 400 elite mercenaries from the notorious US private security firm Academi (formerly Blackwater) are taking part in the Ukrainian military operation against anti-government protesters in southeastern regions of the country, German media reports.
    http://rt.com/news/158212-academi-blackwater-ukraine-military/

This video shows a "Ukrainian" soldier telling a reporter to "Get outta my face" in a very american accent.

Another article with a longer clip:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-25/out-my-face-please-why-are-us-soldiers-mariupol

Now while it could be that he just joined the Ukrainian army because of his heritage or whatever, I don't know?, as there's also a video of an American volunteer being interviewed fighting on the separatist side.

I also know that it was published in various wester media reports a few months ago that US soldiers were in western Ukraine having military exercises/training the Ukrainian/Neo Nazi soldiers of the illegitimate Ukrainian govt.

But does anybody else believe the US have military/mercenaries in Ukraine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I doubt they have anything significant enough to warrant calling it an army, but i'd say they do have some boots on the ground to monitor the situation there, the CIA would definitely want their people there.

Fairly sure that the Ukraine has a load of mercenary companies working for both sides, big business for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

I doubt they have anything significant enough to warrant calling it an army, but i'd say they do have some boots on the ground to monitor the situation there, the CIA would definitely want their people there.

Fairly sure that the Ukraine has a load of mercenary companies working for both sides, big business for them.

yup, not so much conspiracy as inevitability.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Reg'stoy wrote: »

He's not the get outta my face guy, he's the one at 1:40 in this video, the get outta my face guy has a distinct american acccent.

So we have US and British.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭j80ezgvc3p92xu

There is definitely a NATO presence in the Ukraine. I remember Vice did a series on the Ukraine war and they showed the soldiers wearing US military webbing and equipment and stacks of tinned food marked "US Army". They also interviewed an American lad who claimed he was Ukrainian and wanted to go back to the homeland to do his duty. This lad was born in the US and was training a volunteer battalion. I would say he had the green light for this back in the US. Then there were the rumours of Polish armour moving into the Ukraine. I have seen videos of Polish tanks close to the Ukrainian border on YouTube.

To be honest I hope the Americans are there and I hope they really make the difference. Putin needs to be stopped in his tracks now so he will not get too big for his boots and start taking over more surrounding land. Russia is one big mafia state and maybe it would be best for it to hemorrhage funds and equipment in the Ukraine so the whole pile of crap collapses. Plus the US will be just returning the favour for all that unofficial Soviet aid in Korea and Vietnam.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

There is definitely a NATO presence in the Ukraine. I remember Vice did a series on the Ukraine war and they showed the soldiers wearing US military webbing and equipment and stacks of tinned food marked "US Army". They also interviewed an American lad who claimed he was Ukrainian and wanted to go back to the homeland to do his duty. This lad was born in the US and was training a volunteer battalion. I would say he had the green light for this back in the US. Then there were the rumours of Polish armour moving into the Ukraine. I have seen videos of Polish tanks close to the Ukrainian border on YouTube.

To be honest I hope the Americans are there and I hope they really make the difference. Putin needs to be stopped in his tracks now so he will not get too big for his boots and start taking over more surrounding land. Russia is one big mafia state and maybe it would be best for it to hemorrhage funds and equipment in the Ukraine so the whole pile of crap collapses. Plus the US will be just returning the favour for all that unofficial Soviet aid in Korea and Vietnam.

Maybe the US/CIA should stop their dirty tricks, either this man is psychic or telling the truth, this is a PRE MAIDAN speech.......read carefully.

Another thing, the "coup" was orchestrated by the same people that have been doing it the world over time after time, removing democratically elected governments and installing their puppets to do their bidding.

Plus do you blame Russia not wanting US puppets and US missiles based on their borders?, Poland was even pushing Russia's buttons, but uncle sam had to step closer, ever heard of "The Cuban Missile Crisis"?

800px-%D0%94%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80_2010_%D0%BF%D0%BE_%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%85-en.png

Advertisement