Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parchement Square Student Accomdation

Options
  • 26-01-2015 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

Just looking for your opinion on what the location, amenities and general area of parchment square apartments in cork are like.. I have someone starting UCC or CIT in September and sussing out Accommodation for him.. What would the average rent being made...

Any advice or opinions are very welcome.

Thanks in advance
    Eileen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

I don't know what the rent is like, but that info should be readily available. I've been in them a few times alight. They're perfect as accomodation goes, but only really for CIT as it's about a 5/10 min walk (depending on what part of the college they'll be in). If it is UCC that they end up, get somewhere closer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭brevity

EMaher wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Just looking for your opinion on what the location, amenities and general area of parchment square apartments in cork are like.. I have someone starting UCC or CIT in September and sussing out Accommodation for him.. What would the average rent being made...

Any advice or opinions are very welcome.

Thanks in advance
    Eileen

Places like this only take bulk payments or payments in installments (the did back in my day anyway).

You could be looking at maybe 1500€ up front and the rest in January or February.

Advertisement