Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 26/1

Options
  • 25-01-2015 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I bet for me tomorrow. I cant get away from Smalljohn in the 3 40 at Wolverhampton. Has excellent course form and is well down the weights from its last winning mark. Ran quite a good race to finish 7th here recently and he just seemed to tire in the final furlong. Likes to be handy and is perfecty drawn in 1 tomorrow. 14/1 with hills is imo too big and I think this could prove to be good value. 2 pts win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

sdoc13 wrote: »
    I bet for me tomorrow. I cant get away from Smalljohn in the 3 40 at Wolverhampton. Has excellent course form and is well down the weights from its last winning mark. Ran quite a good race to finish 7th here recently and he just seemed to tire in the final furlong. Likes to be handy and is perfecty drawn in 1 tomorrow. 14/1 with hills is imo too big and I think this could prove to be good value. 2 pts win.

Won this race last year and in 2010 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,764 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I'm going with Piddie's Power who ran well last time out, only 2.5 off winner.
    16-1. I like it's ew value. Bad draw though
    3.40 Wolver

Sciustree 3-1 4.10
    Info. Going for the victory.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭YoungKhalifa

King Uther is very interesting in the last at Plumpton. Half-brother to King Edmund who won on his first outing almost 7 years ago to the day, makes plenty appeal at 7/1 in a very poor quality bumper. I also like the look of Sciustree at Wolver.

Thought SmallJohn had it. Weakened.
    Bush Beauty. How did one miss that,it's what I look for.
    I'm shocked, seemed so obvious yet I never even saw it.I thought I had looked at card.
    2nd 2nd last two. 12-1 ew bet .
    Crap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

sdoc13 wrote: »

Ran out of it but what's worse was had waterloo road down as a max bet when over 6f at Lingfield. Not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Thought SmallJohn had it. Weakened.
    Bush Beauty. How did one miss that,it's what I look for.
    I'm shocked, seemed so obvious yet I never even saw it.I thought I had looked at card.
    2nd 2nd last two. 12-1 ew bet .
    Crap

I backed it last 2 times as well but didn't know it was running today, so annoyed as if you look at last 2 races he was unlucky, I should set up a tracker

Advertisement