Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

minecraft question

• 25-01-2015 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

Playin on xb1, decided to go adventuring and now im lost , been trying find my house for 2 hours and im prob miles away now :o

so what can i do to get back to my house ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Playin on xb1, decided to go adventuring and now im lost , been trying find my house for 2 hours and im prob miles away now :o

so what can i do to get back to my house ?

You can make a compass out of iron and redstone, it will lead you back to your original spawn point (if that's where your house is).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

You can make a compass out of iron and redstone, it will lead you back to your original spawn point (if that's where your house is).

My house is close enough to original spawn i think . Will try that:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

rottie 11 wrote: »
    My house is close enough to original spawn i think . Will try that:)

whats your GT am looking for a few people to play with on XB1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

whats your GT am looking for a few people to play with on XB1

Gamertag is barryboule

Rarely play minecraft any more tho

Advertisement