Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Producer wanted

Options
  • 24-01-2015 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes. I'm currently recording my ep/album depending on how productive sessions are. At present I have four songs recorded (guitar/vocals/bass/piano) but am pretty inept at drum programming and also feel that my mixing lets me down. I'm wondering are there any producers who would want to collaborate or failing that, would anyone be able to suggest a producer that they have used who they would recommend? The style of music is rock/indie and demos can be provided for anyone interested.

Cheers
    Tom

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭fitz

Doomeus wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes. I'm currently recording my ep/album depending on how productive sessions are. At present I have four songs recorded (guitar/vocals/bass/piano) but am pretty inept at drum programming and also feel that my mixing lets me down. I'm wondering are there any producers who would want to collaborate or failing that, would anyone be able to suggest a producer that they have used who they would recommend? The style of music is rock/indie and demos can be provided for anyone interested.

Cheers
    Tom

One piece of vital info missing above...what's your budget? That'll rule people in our out.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Doomeus

My budget would allow 200 euro or so per song give or take.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

I'd be interested in having a listen to the demo and seeing what's what.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 thejamesfoley

Hey Doomeus, I'd love to hear what you've got so far and see if we can work something out

• Registered Users Posts: 4 beachwave

Hi Doomeus.

Funny i found myself in the exact same position in autumn 2013: 4 tracks at demo stage, most (main) parts figured out - but my drum programming was not where i wanted it to be. I (thankfully) found a very capable and enthusiastic engineer / producer to work with. That changed everything.

Happy to pass on his details to you. Drop me a line at beachwavemusic (at) gmail (dot) com, including links to the demos. He charges reasonable rates too (dont worry its not me and we're not related! - he just deserves a recommendation).

~ Beach Wave ~

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 kniff

Hey you should work with this one producer named Germ Griffin. look him up and contact him. I like his stuff plus I think it might be relatively easy to get in touch with him

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mart1977

Hi tom

I'd be interested in hearing where your at and then I could tell you what I could bring to the table. No obligations. My contacts are on my profile.

Regards

Martin

Advertisement