Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

institute of education minimum age for fifth year

Options
  • 23-01-2015 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi I'm a third year student right now I want to skip 4th year and go into the institute as a 5th year student in September 2015 I'm not sure if I'm old enough though my date if birth is <snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

hi I'm a third year student right now I want to skip 4th year and go into the institute as a 5th year student in September 2015 I'm not sure if I'm old enough though my date if birth is the <snip>

Whether the institute take you or not, do you think you might be a bit young starting college at 17 and not turning 18 until you get into 2nd year?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

Your question was discussed in this thread - the Institute is a business, as long as you're willing to pay they'll let you in unless you're like 3 or 4 years below the average age which you are not so no need to worry.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

It would be far simpler to ring / email them and ask, and get the answer from the horse's mouth! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement