Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer content - hdd upgrade - 360

• 23-01-2015 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,312 ✭✭✭

I have a RGH'd 360 with a ijnternal 2.5" 1TB drive. I'd like to upgrade to a 2TB hard drive. Is there any quick and easy way to transfer/clone my content from the 1tb to the 2tb? Stuff like FSD etc I mean....

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I've a feeling that this might get a better response in the console modding forum, so I'm going to transfer it over there.

Moved.

Cat

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

There is no dedicated program to do that afaik. Best option would be to disconnect 1TB and connect 2TB and format it to xbox format and then connect up to windows pc and transfer all stuff in correct folders and names to windows HD and then connect new formatted xbox 2TB and drag all folders and content to the correct location.

There is another way using FTP but both will take quite some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,312 ✭✭✭VanZan

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

VanZan wrote: »

Yes and use a app like Party Buffalo. That's the one I use. There are others but I find that to be good. You need that to browse the xbox hard drive. Remember to not mix everything up and remember where they have to in the new hard drive.

Advertisement