Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnetic LED lights

Options
  • 23-01-2015 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick line folk, I see Lidl are selling battery powered LED lights with a magnetic base. About €6 for two, with batteries.
    Handy for the gun safe, as its typically bolted into a press etc, and you are usually standing "in your own light" .You can stick them on any metal surface .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Just a quick line folk, I see Lidl are selling battery powered LED lights with a magnetic base. About €6 for two, with batteries.
    Handy for the gun safe, as its typically bolted into a press etc, and you are usually standing "in your own light" .You can stick them on any metal surface .

Thanks for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭woppi

Nekarsulm wrote: »

They started selling them yesterday...
    Livarno Lux® LED Magnetic Work Light

http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?action=showDetail&id=19419

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

must be an awful balls having so many guns you need to light up your press so you don't choose the wrong one :D

'hdz

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

hedzball wrote: »
    must be an awful balls having so many guns you need to light up your press so you don't choose the wrong one :D

Its a source of comfort for the slave girl I keep in there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Works quite well. Avoids the chance of bumping the Scope with something else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement