Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for art/craft supplies, wood supplies and printers please

Options
  • 23-01-2015 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hiya,

I'm shortly relocating to just outside Schull and am looking for recommendations for the above type of shops please, either in Cork City or County.

Art/Craft supplies: I'd like to find somewhere that has a large range of card and paper, supplies large foam core sheets, coloured vinyl, spraypaint etc.

Wood supplies: Somewhere I can buy a relatively small amount of plywood/mdf etc

Printers: A decent printing shop where you can get everything from business cards to printed vinyl.

Also a good hardware shop recommendations would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Emily

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi Emily making the big more to the big smoke then!!

Well your in luck slightly as their aren't to many art and craft shops out there.. I suppose Vibres and Scribes (although they are so slow in the craft shop and aren't the quickest off the mark) they do have most things. Then there is Cork Art Supplies for all things like paints and sprays and the odd ball bits like the foam now Id say they would be good for that. Both of these have online shops aswell that is good to keep an eye on..

Hardware shop suppose in town it would be Hickeys, or there is the dreaded woodies but jes don't go in there thinking you will get any help... Cork builder providers might be of help there too. I know I used to pick up like big rolls of cork board and that from them and they might be willing to give you off cuts..

Printers the only one I knew were hacketts but there are plenty again out there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭mountain

Walsh Printers in Clonakilty will be able to do cards and vinyl for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Alako

Thanks guys!

Advertisement