Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S suits from €50!

Options
  • 23-01-2015 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

New user so cant post a link, and the sale button is gone from the marks website, but if you go into mens, then suits, they are all there, lots of sale items, If you put in the chest size or trouser size required, you'll get all options in that size that are still available!

Got 3 suits for the price of one!

Shirts also on sale! Its a bit of a search to find them, but good quality shirts from €8.09, I got ones at 11.99 and have been happy with them in the past!

Some womans items too!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

got 11 shirts for €110 last night. I would have got it for €105 if I'd put Newsletter5 as a discount code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,869 ✭✭✭jacool

all gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Also there's a another code, posted here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=93742255

Don't know if it'll work on sale items, but worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭Masala

Would people buy a suit online... even at €50???

I would prefer to try on a suit and ensure that its something I am comfortable with e.g. colour/ style etc. That's just me ..I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭padair

cheers for the post. Got three new shirts for cheap cheap cheap. Hate spending loads of money on shirts so thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

Masala wrote: »
    Would people buy a suit online... even at €50???

I would prefer to try on a suit and ensure that its something I am comfortable with e.g. colour/ style etc. That's just me ..I suppose

The genius of M&S is, you can buy online and then try it on at home. If it doesn't suit (pun intended) return it by post or to the store for a full refund.

Bought 2 suits in the last few days (total pre-sale price €516 - total sale price €156), free express delivery at checkout. Really happy with both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭martini1

You can return in store no problem! Bought suits last year around the same time online with Marks, thanks to an alert here, and they are still going strong! Actually better quality than others bought at the €250 mark from a big name shop in Galway!

Also with buying online you can try on with your suit shoes etc! Easily forgotten until you get into a shop to try on stuff!!

jacool wrote: »
    all gone :(

I'm still able to see lots!

Possibly your size is gone! lots available still with this code, its charcoal, and if like the stuff i bought last year, a really good colour on, not as severe as black!
    T15/4303

trousers to match

T15/4304

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

If you haven't used the code before NEWSLETTER5 will get you 5 euro off.

The code from the link above got me free express delivery worth 9.95

Got the jacket and trousers for 72 euro delivered.

Cheers OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Blackie Grey

great suits if your peter crouch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

martini1 wrote: »
    Possibly your size is gone! lots available still with this code, its charcoal, and if like the stuff i bought last year, a really good colour on, not as severe as black!
    T15/4303
    trousers to match
    T15/4304
    I bought this exact suit 2 weeks ago for EU135, and thought it was a great deal. So thanks for posting this. Does not look like a EUR400 suit, but would certainly pass in the EUR100-150 bracket in my opinion. EUR77 for a full suit - sure where would u get that!
    By the way lots of final clearance items in store in Grafton St. Mens office type black shoes EUR16, lots of scarves and winter hats. Christmas colours. Plus socks and hip flasks!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Buyingcar2012

Are these deals available in store or just online? I might be in town tomorrow.

Are these deals available in store or just online? I might be in town tomorrow.
    Did not see these suits in store, at these prices, so best selection online. Remember free delivery to your house, can be returned for full refund in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Any one with a link

Any one with a link

Just search on mens work suits via categories, and refilter from lowest price upwards. Easy peasy. Loads there. Select sizes on left to see what is in stock.
    Or else search on above codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Sub430

Product Code: T30/4111A
    100% Cashmere V-Neck
    €120.00 down to €36.99
    31.99 with code NEWSLETTER5 and free delivery
    S,M, XXL available.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Some great prices there but very little stock unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

Thanks op.. 4 shirts for €43 with coupon.

Rashers72 wrote: »
    I bought this exact suit 2 weeks ago for EU135, and thought it was a great deal. So thanks for posting this. Does not look like a EUR400 suit, but would certainly pass in the EUR100-150 bracket in my opinion. EUR77 for a full suit - sure where would u get that!
    With the other post about 20% off today including sale items, that suit is now EUR61, now over the half the price I paid for it. And full stock in every size in that suit anyhow.

With the other post about 20% off today including sale items, that suit is now EUR61, now over the half the price I paid for it. And full stock in every size in that suit anyhow.

That's one of the ones i got last week - really nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭coco06

Which suit is that? cheers

crazyderk wrote: »
    I bought this the other day, I wonder what can i do to get the 20% off now

An option is to buy it again today, then go back to the store / postal return the higher priced one. It's no problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭FrStone

crazyderk wrote: »
    I bought this the other day, I wonder what can i do to get the 20% off now

I bought the same one for €71, it's now €56.58.I'm half tempted to reorder it and bring back the original when ever it arrives.

Am I missing something or is that possible?

FrStone wrote: »
    I bought the same one for €71, it's now €56.58.I'm half tempted to reorder it and bring back the original when ever it arrives.

Am I missing something or is that possible?

I called M&S and they told me to do that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

martini1 wrote: »

T15/4303

trousers to match

T15/4304

My one of these arrived today. Fits perfectly - Nice suit for 70 euro all in. They are still available online.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭macjohn

Thanks OP.
    Suit arrived this evening, perfect day to day work suit.
    Standard sizing and with "modern-ish" pants, ie not baggy around the shins but not skinny pants either.
    For €72 delivered = perfect.

got my suits and not as impressed as last year, got the tip off here last year, and got two great suits for €200, superior quality to the ones i got delivered two days ago, but saying that, the charcoal one was better than the black, so its a keeper and at €61 approx with the 20% off, its a steal!

• Advertisement

Meant to say as well, that I got one of the shirts at €11.99, reduced from $40! THe quality is great, and the design on it, a great change from the boring white! Pity they werent available during the 20% off sale day!!!

Advertisement