Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oakleigh wood raheen (parking)

Options
  • 22-01-2015 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I have just got the keys for an apartment in oakleigh wood raheen , and when I went there this evening I was amazed at the lack of parking - there is one parking permit per apartment and I noticed that most of the P (permit parking) spots were vacant but any of the free parking was taken and cars were parked all the way out the driveway of the estate and even on the main road .
    Is this a common occurrence in the estate ? where is in legal to park as cars seemed to be everywhere and not a space to be got .
    it is something that I hadn't researched fully as it didn't enter my head that it would be that bad .
    any advice greatly appreciated .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Derbhoy

Clamper usually arrives after 1.30 am . The bad parking you talk about is being monitered by Gardai as it is on the Public Roadway at the entrance to Oakleigh Wood . Very bad parking TBH.

Clamper usually arrives after 1.30 am . The bad parking you talk about is being monitered by Gardai as it is on the Public Roadway at the entrance to Oakleigh Wood . Very bad parking TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 aoifeo

Derbhoy wrote: »

I am shocked by it and don't know where we will park the second car , plus if someone calls they have no where to park .
    It is crazy

Inside entrance to Cloverhill across the road . Its quiet there.

Advertisement