Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction management DIT

Options
  • 22-01-2015 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

hi can someone give me some information on this course, is it a good one to do? is this a good college to do it or is another referable? thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

RoRo979 wrote: »
    hi can someone give me some information on this course, is it a good one to do? is this a good college to do it or is another referable? thanks
    If you want info on a specific course in a specific college, you may do better visiting the forum for that college. It's also a good idea to scan the last couple of pages for threads which are relevant to your question ... if the same question keeps coming up anew every few days, people will get sick of answering it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

hi, i searched both for info on the course but no relevant information popped up

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Then maybe just ask if anyone who is doing it has any info / advice? :)

Thing is, most people who use this forum haven't done their LC yet any more than yourself ..

Advertisement