Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's Oyster Clan

Options
  • 22-01-2015 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching Ireland's Oyster Clan now on TV3.

It's hilarious - kind of like Ireland's answer to Duck Dynasty maybe.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Yeah I like it. It doesn't take itself too seriously. They seem to have a great relationship, I would have liked a little bit more about the business rather than the tea-bag throwing ( what I call lads who only seem to be in work for the craic and enjoy throwing tea bags at one another and burning each other with hot spoons, after my Dad worked in a factory for years and that's all they seemed to do, well that and strike) but am actually warming to the bit of fun this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Yeah I like it. It doesn't take itself too seriously. They seem to have a great relationship, I would have liked a little bit more about the business rather than the tea-bag throwing ( what I call lads who only seem to be in work for the craic and enjoy throwing tea bags at one another and burning each other with hot spoons, after my Dad worked in a factory for years and that's all they seemed to do, well that and strike) but am actually warming to the bit of fun this week!

I only saw it this week. The main guy seems like a right character.

Should be still on the tv3 player, is worth a look. Thumbs up to tv3...for once

Should be still on the tv3 player, is worth a look. Thumbs up to tv3...for once

Yes the production values seem fairly good

It is certainly better than last weeks "Amanda adds to the already burgeoning workload of a group of fishermen, by lying in bed most of the 3 days she spent with them".
    The brother in law is a gas man, the accent is great.

• Advertisement

Anyone watching?

No have it recorded, work a look before bed or keep for the weekend?

No have it recorded, work a look before bed or keep for the weekend?

Hmmm.......it was good but not so good that it is worth storing up! :D

I saw they supply Rock Lobster in Dundrum on their outside menu last week , am tempted to go in and try a half-dozen. I like prawns, but not mad on very fishy, have you ever tried oysters?

I saw they supply Rock Lobster in Dundrum on their outside menu last week , am tempted to go in and try a half-dozen. I like prawns, but not mad on very fishy, have you ever tried oysters?

I've tried oysters raw at a Happy Hour in Key West Florida where they were 50c each. Let's just say they are an acquired taste!!

On the other hand I've had baked oysters with parmesan and spinach which are divine!!

• Advertisement

Yummm the baked sound nice, they have them on the menu too.

Yummm the baked sound nice, they have them on the menu too.

Definitely order them!!!

I might go get some myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

I prefer them raw, though sometimes had them in an oyster stew when I was growing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 buzzman

Best show on tv.. so funny wet myself laughing .. good work tv3

Advertisement