Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AYR Friday

Options
  • 22-01-2015 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Davy Russell over to ride two for Crawford that would be a pointer towards a winner I wud hope anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Niallers87

surely if General Bunching gets in off second reserve tomorrow night he maybe worth a shot, well below his last winning mark

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

cashcarson wrote: »
    Davy Russell over to ride two for Crawford that would be a pointer towards a winner I wud hope anyway.

He's mainly gone over for Fine Rightly in the 3.25. 3 horse race and Davy rode him last 2 times here in Ireland. Wouldn't go near his other mount anyway.

Fine Rightly taking money already, 5/4 into evens.

Just had a quick look over Fine Rightly's form and it's solid. Finished 2nd and 4L's ahead of Mullins Jarry D'honneur who has since bolted up 2 weeks back. Behind Fine Rightly that day by 3L's was Champagne James who was hammered in the market into 8/11 from 5/2 Sunday before last and beaten then 1/2L into second. And the winner that day ahead of Fine Rightly has since come out and came 14L's 3rd behind Don Poli. Nice form lines to work off and that even money for the 3 horse race tomorrow looks decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

You'd imagine Kumbeshwar could string up enough of a performance to win off 117 taking the jockey claim into account

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Lads been burned every time I've posted on here but connections of Milan flyer floating round looking prices on this horse, not as much of a punt as last time as at Newcastle where it landed a big touch(so far). Goes over fences today and one of lads told me it's better over fences than hurdles and wants it soft, lots of rain at Ayr overnight. Opened at 9/2, 4/1 now. Bit apprehensive posting this as frontline flopped last time after cruising up the time before but thought I'd pass on the info anyway. Took a couple of big bets on it but havnt been hammered on it yet, will post later if we take much more on it.

Lads been burned every time I've posted on here but connections of Milan flyer floating round looking prices on this horse, not as much of a punt as last time as at Newcastle where it landed a big touch(so far). Goes over fences today and one of lads told me it's better over fences than hurdles and wants it soft, lots of rain at Ayr overnight. Opened at 9/2, 4/1 now. Bit apprehensive posting this as frontline flopped last time after cruising up the time before but thought I'd pass on the info anyway. Took a couple of big bets on it but havnt been hammered on it yet, will post later if we take much more on it.
    Money's down for this lads,

• Advertisement

Boom ! Nice one lads hope yee were on ,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Nice one fuzzy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭bladespin

Excellent run, well paced.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Well in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭UDAWINNER

was there any fallers in the last at ayr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    He's mainly gone over for Fine Rightly in the 3.25. 3 horse race and Davy rode him last 2 times here in Ireland. Wouldn't go near his other mount anyway.

Fine Rightly taking money already, 5/4 into evens.

Just had a quick look over Fine Rightly's form and it's solid. Finished 2nd and 4L's ahead of Mullins Jarry D'honneur who has since bolted up 2 weeks back. Behind Fine Rightly that day by 3L's was Champagne James who was hammered in the market into 8/11 from 5/2 Sunday before last and beaten then 1/2L into second. And the winner that day ahead of Fine Rightly has since come out and came 14L's 3rd behind Don Poli. Nice form lines to work off and that even money for the 3 horse race tomorrow looks decent.

Lovely winner @ 4/6. Did as expected

Advertisement