Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XB1 Season 1 Championship Games

Options
  • 22-01-2015 2:34pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Chiefs (CPU) @ Browns
    Seahawks @ Packers

Best of luck to everyone.

Could the winner of each game please post the result and preferably a match report too?

Vegas odds

Chiefs 9/1
    Browns 1/2
    Seahawks 4/1
    Packers 2/1

Who's you're money on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

I'm (Seahawks) away this weekend unfortunately so can't play until Sunday/Monday unfortunately. Unless Packers is able to play tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

fatgav wrote: »
    I'm (Seahawks) away this weekend unfortunately so can't play until Sunday/Monday unfortunately. Unless Packers is able to play tonight?

I missed this unfortunately. I'd be able to play tonight if you aren't heading until tomorrow? If not Sunday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

adrian522 wrote: »
    Chiefs (CPU) @ Browns
    Seahawks @ Packers

Best of luck to everyone.

Could the winner of each game please post the result and preferably a match report too?

Vegas odds

Chiefs 9/1
    Browns 1/2
    Seahawks 4/1
    Packers 2/1

Who's you're money on?

I'm gonna say Packers to win the SB. I think Perrin's lack of human games might come back to haunt him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

guns4all wrote: »
    I'm gonna say Packers to win the SB. I think Perrin's lack of human games might come back to haunt him.

While the packers were the best team i played, that whole offense is just terrific, I would never bet against Perrin operating Johnny Football, Browns for me.

I came back too late to play last night, but I'll be around tonight if that works. 7:30 ok?

• Advertisement

I came back too late to play last night, but I'll be around tonight if that works. 7:30 ok?

I was hoping for a later game if you can facilitate? Around 10:30-11?

Nelbert wrote: »
    I was hoping for a later game if you can facilitate? Around 10:30-11?

I'm up for work at 5 every morning. Can we meet in the middle maybe? 9?

It's nice that you think it's my choice....... I'll see what I can do.

On at the moment if you're about?

Advertisement