Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac Level 6 Childcare

Options
  • 22-01-2015 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi just wondering is anyone on here doing the childcare Fetac level 6 and would like to help each other out?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

What sort of help are you talking about?

If the course is difficult, it's difficult for a reason. People who successfully complete it will be dealing with small children. Should it be an easy qualification to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 aoife16

spurious wrote: »
    What sort of help are you talking about?

If the course is difficult, it's difficult for a reason. People who successfully complete it will be dealing with small children. Should it be an easy qualification to get?

Just on sharing notes or ideas where to get info and on new activities.

Yes the course should be difficult but when you have so much info giving to you sometimes a sentence can totally mean something so much simpler when read by another person doing the same qualification.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jan24

Hi, I've just started tutoring childcare FETAC level 5, and I've been told I must do up lesson plans but I just don't know where to start so if anyone has an advice that would be great. Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 joneslouise119

I'm in the same situation. Lost...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm in the same situation. Lost...

Two people from your class posted a couple of minutes before you. Tell your teacher to stop spamming boards.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

jan24 wrote: »
    Hi, I've just started tutoring childcare FETAC level 5, and I've been told I must do up lesson plans but I just don't know where to start so if anyone has an advice that would be great. Thanks

You are teaching and you don't know how to do a lesson plan? Seriously? Are you a qualified teacher?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dorisosaghaede

Hi,

I am really interested in completing Level 6 in Childcare too and I would love to have a study buddy to share notes and ideas etc.

Let me know when you are going to start

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Maustar2016

Hi Im thinking of doing childcare course, is there a particular course you would advise to do?

Hi Im thinking of doing childcare course, is there a particular course you would advise to do?

Go to one of the ETB colleges and do one that awards a full award, not a partial one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Maustar2016

spurious wrote: »
    Go to one of the ETB colleges and do one that awards a full award, not a partial one.

Thanks, I was thinking of doing online as I'm also working full time. Do you know any online one you would recommend. There is so many different ones

• Advertisement

Thanks, I was thinking of doing online as I'm also working full time. Do you know any online one you would recommend. There is so many different ones

I don't, sorry. They will be more expensive than an ETB and also tend to not give the full award.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Candlewick

Have to ask questions about the quality of teaching and learning if tutors are asking these kind of questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Gampf

did you get started I am just completing my module

Advertisement