Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mental Skills Training for Competitions

Options
  • 21-01-2015 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi

As those of you who know me in RL know, I am doing my thesis for my psychology degree and it has an equine theme.

If anyone would like to take part or knows anyone who would that would be wonderful; here is the information:

I am a final year psychology student in Dublin Business School.

I am currently looking for volunteers to take part in a final year research thesis study on pre-competition mental training in amateur equestrian athletes.

The main requirements are that you are over 18andwill be taking part in:

Any combined training class on the 8th and 15th of February at Raheen Na Gun Stud, Kilkenny.

OR

Any combined training class on the 7th and 14th of February at Killossery Lodge Stud, Swords, Co. Dublin.

(This is so people will be doing the same competitions. You won't have to do anything at the venue itself.)

Participation should not take up more than an hour of your time in total.

I would really appreciate as many people as possible taking part in this.

If you are interested please email me at lizzoc@gmail.com for further details.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Nice one! We'd a lecture or two on mental skills training. It can be interesting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

I wont be able to volunteer for the study but would love to hear the findings!

Advertisement