Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday

Options
  • 21-01-2015 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Tip for 4.15 fairyhouse
    mystique
    Heard it in work so hopefully runs well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Surprised there was no money there for fine theatre some price at 20-1 with Nolan back in form. I know the stable only win when well backed but island express is due a win soon 4:30 kempton ew

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Bloomsday ew for me in the next in Fairyhouse, is today the day. Maybe so.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Bit of word for Hello Sweetie in the bumper at Fairyhouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

3 35 Lingfield. Keeping an eye on how Palace Moon runs. Well down the weights and hoping this shapes well with a view to backing when back over 6f.

sdoc13 wrote: »
    3 35 Lingfield. Keeping an eye on how Palace Moon runs. Well down the weights and hoping this shapes well with a view to backing when back over 6f.

Happy with that just dosnt stay 8f. Will be having a good bet when back over 6. Hopefully droped another couple of pounds for the run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Happy with that just dosnt stay 8f. Will be having a good bet when back over 6. Hopefully droped another couple of pounds for the run.

Reading my mind doc he's one I've my eye on big time

Reading my mind doc he's one I've my eye on big time

I think i am starting to learn something from you. Bout time I am a bit slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Johner wrote: »
    Bit of word for Hello Sweetie in the bumper at Fairyhouse.
    Ditto, heard a possibly dodgy word for this one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Tip for 4.15 fairyhouse
    mystique
    Heard it in work so hopefully runs well
    At least someone got decent word!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

Nice 1 HarshOstrich I had 10e/w.
    I'm already after backing harry hurricane kempton 6.30 now 3/1 now 2's.
    Punters have only wanted to know about Blue Aegean over night and it's not difficult to see why. She looked well handicapped when lining up at Chelmsford and duly bolted up. A 6lb penalty should be within her as long as this doesn't come too soon at Kempton this afternoon. However, it is a better race with a few unexposed sorts and the price about Harry Hurricane has me more interested. He fractured a tibia in the super sprint but his form prior to that suggests he should be far better than a mark of 81 and he made a very encouraging reappearance at Wolves when winning over 7 last time. He is likely to want further in time but the drop to 6 here should be ok given the pace on and he's a nice bet at 3/1 for a yard flying along.
    Stolen write up but anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

harry hurricane in the 6.30 kempton looks strong and I fancy it to win. think its at 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Surprised there was no money there for fine theatre some price at 20-1 with Nolan back in form. I know the stable only win when well backed but island express is due a win soon 4:30 kempton ew

Typically missed the break and ran on for 4th wont when the money flows :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

also think budding rose in the next at kempton could rum a good one. We shall wait and see

• Registered Users Posts: 35,764 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Roy Rocket 11-1 ew 8.00
    Ran a good race against today's favorite 2 back,and finsihed ahead of it last race. A weak race here and good ew value .

Advertisement