Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GALWAY 23/1 > Get Boogie! Jungle Special feat NJC / WELFARE

Options
  • 21-01-2015 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

CALLING ALL JUNGLISTS & DnB MASSIVE

Get Boogie! #9
    N O R T H S I D E
    J U N G L E
    C O L L E C T I V E
    feat Williamson and Marz Attack
    &
    W E L F A R E
    ( Jungle Boogie!)
    Factory > 23rd January > 5 Euro > Doors @ 11pm

10155545101529738967574576564533105888102576n.jpg

Friday the 23rd sees the return of Get Boogie! for 2015, the Factory venue within Electric Garden this time playing host to the Galway debut of the Northside Jungle Collective. The group is one of Ireland's newest Jungle and DnB crews. and is made up of a bunch of young Junglist DJs and producers. namely Marz Attack, Namik,Skinny Quinny,Ion,Kushti and Steppa. Their sound is that of the classic era of Jungle, the early to mid 90s, but the collective have a fresh take on it in both their productions and sets, adding their own youthful flavour and reimagination.

The Northside Jungle Collective is one of Ireland's newest Jungle and DnB crews. The crew is made up of a bunch of the finest young Junglist DJs and producers the capital has to offer, namely Marz Attack, Namik,Skinny Quinny,Ion,Kushti and Steppa.
    The NJC kicked off last year with a number of successful nights in different venues around the city with its members also making many solo appearances around Dublin's Jungle and DnB scene.
    These guys first came to my attention when I repeatedly bumped into them at Jungle gigs over the past few years. They looked too young to be at the gigs at first, but they knew every single tune I dropped! They have a real respect for the Old School, chasing 90s vinyl with true passion, but have a healthy grasp on the Nu School too, pushing the Jungle and Jungle imbued sound to a whole new generation of ravers.
    Expect big things from these guys in 2015. This will be their first venture outside Dublin , and we at Get Boogie! are delighted to be bringing them G-Side.
    Support comes from Welfare, having freshly stocked up his 90s crates with a series of 5am Discogs purchases.

Junglists unite!

Advertisement