Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One4All query

Options
  • 21-01-2015 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Query more than anything. Feel free to move this if there is a more appropriate forum mods. Is it possible to use more than 1 one4all in a single purchase. I have a couple of euro left on one card that I don't want to let go to waste and want to pay the balance on another one4all. Does anyone have any experience.

Regards

Green.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

No issues there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I used two credit-card style vouchers in dixons last week. The girl took all the balance of one, and the remainder of the bill off the second balance. She said they could accept a maximum of 3 cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I used two credit-card style vouchers in dixons last week. The girl took all the balance of one, and the remainder of the bill off the second balance. She said they could accept a maximum of 3 cards.

Can they see the balance or will, I need to remember it. Shouldn't be too hard, one with the lesser money is a regular one, one with more money is a crimbo one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭Shelflife

You will need to know the balance, they have no way of checking it.

You can log onto the one4all website, put the number in, then the code off the back and can see the balance.

I bought up 1000 euro worth off adverts.ie after christmas, for 920 euro. Saved 80 euro and still have credit left.:)

• Advertisement

You can log onto the one4all website, put the number in, then the code off the back and can see the balance.

I bought up 1000 euro worth off adverts.ie after christmas, for 920 euro. Saved 80 euro and still have credit left.:)

Wow. Imagine someone could think of something to buy with €1k at their disposal.

Wow. Imagine someone could think of something to buy with €1k at their disposal.

I knew what I needed. Think ahead man! Say you know you will need a new washing machine. Go into a store and pay 300 euro. OR go to adverts.ie, pick up a 300 euro voucher for 250 euro. Spend it on washing machine and ultimately get the 300 washing machine for 250 euro.

Hang on, I should not be saying this, I may have competition in buying them up.....

I knew what I needed. Think ahead man! Say you know you will need a new washing machine. Go into a store and pay 300 euro. OR go to adverts.ie, pick up a 300 euro voucher for 250 euro. Spend it on washing machine and ultimately get the 300 washing machine for 250 euro.

Hang on, I should not be saying this, I may have competition in buying them up.....

Not you, whoever sold €1,000 worth of a voucher. I could understand someone thinking they don't need anything and scoffing at a lower denomination voucher. That kind of money could buy some nice kit, whether it's tech, or kitchen equipment, wouldn't surprise me if there were holiday operators taking the vouchers too. All the best with the voucher. No competition from me, in the process of not spending money at the moment,and putting things off a while.

Advertisement