Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State of the Union Address.

Options
  • 21-01-2015 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,418 ✭✭✭✭

Care less what he's on about,but the slickness of it puts X Factor to shame.They all look like extras in a movie,and he's got two oil slicks sitting behind him.

They really are blatant about portraying an image.Do the yanks fall for this or see through it?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

murica....murica....murica....murica...

insert hyperbole between the dots.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

U wot m8?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,171 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Not watching but isn't this where he talks about all the changes he wants to bring about which congress and the senate (now controlled by republicans) will never allow?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,418 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

MadYaker wrote: »
    Not watching but isn't this where he talks about all the changes he wants to bring about which congress and the senate (now controlled by republicans) will never allow?

Pretty much.Makes an Ard Fheis look like a school play though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,100 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

If the Confederacy had won the civil war someone like Stone Cold Steve Austin would be doing this now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

If the Confederacy had won the civil war someone like Stone Cold Steve Austin would be doing this now.

More's the pity....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

He gave more shade than a palm tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

U wot m8?

That has to be the worst meme in the entire history of the internet. Or maybe I'm just getting old.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 aboysham

Am I watching an episode of 'V'?

Who is turkey talking now?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 aboysham

OK... not ever going to Iowa.

Remember the name.. Joni Ernst.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭NI24

What image? I'm genuinely curious because all I see is a homely politician at a podium with other politicians behind him. Extras you say? These people are as photogenic as the banjo player in Deliverance (kidding kidding kidding), but seriously, if you were going on national tv you'd want to dress your best too I'm assuming.

Advertisement