Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod fired?

Options
  • 21-01-2015 3:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 380 ✭✭

Was whoopsadaisydoodles fired from after hours, I know she was a terrible and very biaised mod but would be nice for when mods get demoted and for the info and reason to be posted in the forum

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

What's a mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

This is gonna be interesting....while it lasts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

macyard wrote: »
    Was whoopsadaisydoodles fired from after hours, I know she was a terrible and very biaised mod but would be nice for when mods get demoted and for the info and reason to be posted in the forum

:pac: No. She took a break and was thanked for all her "wonderful" service. I am sure you're sorry you missed that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

How do you know this? I thought she was very good! A bit harsh I think there OP!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 380 ✭✭macyard

scudzilla wrote: »
    This is gonna be interesting....while it lasts

I just noticed she was gone, when did it happen?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

And that makes her different from the rest how exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

She chose to stop moderating AH because it no doubt wrecked her head.
    Volunteers can't be fired.

But making sh-t up is more fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

It is none of your or anyones business to be honest and info or reasons will never be released for anyone unless the mod themselves choose to.

Mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

No, Whoopsadaisydoodles wasn't fired.

She is highly regarded as being one of the best AH mods of recent times btw. So, if if she isn't the problem, you must be.

Start a thread like this again and see how terrible and bias I can be.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement