Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Areas where teens hang out in town

Options
  • 20-01-2015 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Need to find a teenager in the family. Her phone was last tracked in the city centre and we are looking there - is there any areas teens congregate other than bishop Lucy park. I know this is a how long is a piece of sting question but I am heading in now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Deer wrote: »
    Need to find a teenager in the family. Her phone was last tracked in the city centre and we are looking there - is there any areas teens congregate other than bishop Lucy park. I know this is a how long is a piece of sting question but I am heading in now

Paul Street Plaza
    You sometimes see kids hanging around Emmet Place by the Crawford /Opera House
    Also at the top of Winthrop Street by BT

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

Thank you very much

• Registered Users Posts: 35 verat

Try around all the streets around Fr. Matthew St. But don't go around there alone when it's dark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

Mardyke Walk Skate Park next to Fitzgeralds park

Thanks. Tried them all and no joy. Long night ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Fabio

Check behind Paul Street car park, at the back of the TK Maxx building. I don't know the street/alley name but have seen teens hang about in there away from prying eyes before. There's a small housing estate in there actually!

Hope it all works out for you, not a nice position to be in.

Thanks. We got her back at 10.00 this morning. Nightmare of 24 hours. At least I know where they hang out now just in case it happens again

Advertisement