Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Boarding Kennels close to the city

Options
  • 20-01-2015 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any dog kennels close to the city than are open in January and are reasonably priced for two dogs. Heading away next week and our usual kennels is unfortunately shut over the winter.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Don't know of any, you could try and ask Dec the vet in douglas they are very nice there I am sure they would recommend someone...

• Registered Users Posts: 35 verat

What size dogs? some kennels take only small dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Tony H

I used a dog's life in Cobh
    http://www.adogslifecobh.com/

It's 20€ a night for two ,the owner is a nice guy who really loves dog s(more than people I think) my golden retriever didn't want to leave after a week's stay

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Can second A Dog's Life in Cobh, we use them fairly regularly.

Edited to add that they're definitely open atm - they have a nice cosy indoor heated space for the dogs too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

You could try Howladay kennels in Currabinny .. Close to Ringaskiddy . I ve heard good reports but don't have a dog myself to comment .

• Advertisement
Advertisement