Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert Irish translator

Options
  • 20-01-2015 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone would know where to apply for this job or where i could get in touch with a current irish translator for Leaving certificate papers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Contact the SEC. Haven't heard of any vacancy but sure you may as well try.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 johnd21

do you know how i could get in contact with a current one to see the path he/she took and the criteria necessary?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

johnd21 wrote: »
    do you know how i could get in contact with a current one to see the path he/she took and the criteria necessary?

Again, I would say contact the SEC. I think some of the translators are EAMs.

Advertisement