Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGregor v Holloway fight 2013

Options
  • 19-01-2015 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Guys does anyone have a link for the McGregor v Holloway fight. Can't find it online and I really want to watch it again.

I've also tried several facebook pages. Pride of a Warrior seems very good but doesn't have the fight. Anyone use any other pages to see the fights?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

UFC Fight Pass is probably the only legal method of getting it. If you haven't, sign up for the 7 day free trial. You'll be able to catch a few fights from the Swedish card this weekend too.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Packoman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭yipeeeee

Packoman wrote: »

I tell ya, considering he popped his knee and had to take it to the ground, he took max down 3 times and showed great work there.

From the little wrestling we have seen he ain't to shabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭UncleChael

Anyone have any thoughts on why Conor was so different with Holloway in the build up to the fight compared to other fighters? he was very calm and respectful of him and had nothing but good words to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

UncleChael wrote: »
    Anyone have any thoughts on why Conor was so different with Holloway in the build up to the fight compared to other fighters? he was very calm and respectful of him and had nothing but good words to say.

He liked and respected him. Max seems to like a really nice dude anyway, can't wait to see them hopefully fight again. Max will be huge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement