Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pick up ordinary French after mocks

Options
  • 19-01-2015 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi just need a pass is it easy enough or v hard to pick it up now. Did it for junior cert got a d.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

Definitely! I did ordinary french for the LC by getting about 10 grinds and i got a b2 in it! I found OL french for LC easier than HL for jc! th oral doesnt matter, if you just need a d you can easily get it even if you fail the oral so dont worry about that! the written paper is very easy if youjust learn the basics, i found it easy anyway! i got a c for jc but then did no french for 3 years and picked it up grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dexster555

Did u start grinds after the mocks

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

No i started in October but only had about 10/11 grinds in the year so you could do that between now and the exam :)

Advertisement