Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Beetle for Wedding in Clare

Options
  • 19-01-2015 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hey!

Looking for a VW Beetle (or anything similar) for hire for a wedding in Clare in August. Dont have a fortune to spend on this, but would love a wedding car for the day for me & the other half. Any suggestions welcome :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

Mimojo, Yes, I know someone in Miltown Malby who has a White beetle, and he does the odd wedding. Phone me and I will give you his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lennie19ieie

Hey Mattroche,

Just seen this and was wondering if your friend would be willing to do the same for my sisters wedding. She is getting married in Doolin on Feb 19th and she has her heart set on a White Vintage Beetle.

Hi Lennie, give me a call in the morning with more details, and I will find out for you. My Mob. is 0868677601. If he is about, I am sure he would do it, as it is fairly near him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

Thanks to the info by Matt we ended up booking his friend for our wedding, also in Doolin last October. I can honestly say that the car is absolutely gorgeous, the price very reasonable, and his friend is one of the most genuinely nice, accommodating and lovely people I have every met, it was such a pleasure to have him drive us on our wedding day. I hope he is available for ye on the day :-)

Hi Lennie, spoke to Christy this morning, and he would be available with his beetle on the 19th Feb. Call me and I will give you his details if you still want it.

• Advertisement

Hi Mattroche, Thanks a million. You are a lifesaver. I gave your number to the Groom and he is going to ring you in the morning.

Thanks Mimojo. I just told my sister and when I said it was Christy from Miltown Malby she gave me a big hug. She seen pics of the beetle and has been looking for him to do it. Thanks a million Mattroche. You have made a Bride to be very excited.

Advertisement