Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couture designer dress alterations

Options
  • 19-01-2015 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I'm looking for an AMAZING bridal seamstress to alter a designer Claire Pettibone dress to bring it down about two sizes. Claire's dresses are very detailed and intricate and so I'm looking for someone very skilled at remodelling, resizing and working with beading and lace etc. Any recommendations in Ireland will do, I'm based in Dublin but will try make it work if person is superb. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,272 ✭✭✭✭fits

Saddles85 wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm looking for an AMAZING bridal seamstress to alter a designer Claire Pettibone dress to bring it down about two sizes. Claire's dresses are very detailed and intricate and so I'm looking for someone very skilled at remodelling, resizing and working with beading and lace etc. Any recommendations in Ireland will do, I'm based in Dublin but will try make it work if person is superb. Thanks!

I have heard very good things about maureen brown in killester, but have not used her myself. Will pm her number

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Contact Myrtle Ivory - they stock Pettibone's dresses so would be able to recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

fits wrote: »
    I have heard very good things about maureen brown in killester, but have not used her myself. Will pm her number

Would you mind pm me too. Thanks.

Advertisement