Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying

Options
  • 18-01-2015 6:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3

Had the misfortune of buying a bmw from this garage <SNIP> motor group, have to say the sales manager that I dealt couldn't have been nicer while I was buying!!!!!!! This is where it stopped , after 5 months driving or 3670 km my car had to be towed in, and I was told the car is not road worthy, so I contact nice sales manager in <SNIP> motor, only to be told to sling my hook, he didn't want to know about it and hung up on me, my car is costing over double the purchase price to put back on the road and the garage said three months warranty so we want nothing to do with it, please please please take your hard earned cash to a garage that will stand by their cars !! <SNIP> motor don't stand by their cars !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

If001 wrote: »
    Had the misfortune of buying a bmw from this garage <SNIP> motor group, have to say the sales manager that I dealt couldn't have been nicer while I was buying!!!!!!! This is where it stopped , after 5 months driving or 3670 km my car had to be towed in, and I was told the car is not road worthy, so I contact nice sales manager in <SNIP> motor, only to be told to sling my hook, he didn't want to know about it and hung up on me, my car is costing over double the purchase price to put back on the road and the garage said three months warranty so we want nothing to do with it, please please please take your hard earned cash to a garage that will stand by their cars !! <SNIP> motor don't stand by their cars !!!

I understand your frustration, but you got 3 months warranty, that period had long expired when you car broke down....I am assuming the car is old'ish also, what is wrong with it?

Advertisement