Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A book shelf

Options
  • 18-01-2015 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi All,

Im looking for a book shelf but cant seem to find anything online to buy that similar to what im looking for.

Im looking for a book shelf that holds approx 20-30 books but in the shape of a check "correct" mark and black in colour.

Anyone have any idea where i might find one or would it be possible to have one made?

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭Miname

Hi All,

Im looking for a book shelf but cant seem to find anything online to buy that similar to what im looking for.

Im looking for a book shelf that holds approx 20-30 books but in the shape of a check "correct" mark and black in colour.

Anyone have any idea where i might find one or would it be possible to have one made?

Any help appreciated.

Simple to make. The only issue would be ensuring there's adequate support on it to carry the books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭berger89

OMG, I have spent literally the last 13 months looking for "the" bookshelf. Impossible. I'm just too fussy.

I know you're wanting a certain one, but I think the old wine boxes/fruit crates are beautiful. That's a personal preference though.

Maybe try Etsy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

It would also have to be quite big to hold that many books in a single layer.
    Tick-Bookshelf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Interesting101

Dubl07 wrote: »
    Tick-Bookshelf.jpg

Yup this is exactly what im looking for.

Any ideas where i could buy one ?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Yup this is exactly what im looking for.

Any ideas where i could buy one ?

Cheers

Nope, not as an off the shelf (ahem) item, but if I wanted one myself I'd talk to Fiona Snow at Snow Laser and a good carpenter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Dubl07 wrote: »
    Nope, not as an off the shelf (ahem) item, but if I wanted one myself I'd talk to Fiona Snow at Snow Laser and a good carpenter.

A good cabinet maker, with some birch ply, some bendy ply and the cop on not to use a bracket that can be seen

Cool.........thanks for your helps guys..........appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

PM sent to you.. Did you get it?

PM sent to you.. Did you get it?

Cheers.

Reply sent via PM.

Advertisement