Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonable mechanic in cork city

Options
  • 18-01-2015 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi can anyone recommend a good reasonable mechanic in cork city?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

http://mdmotorservices.ie/

Dealt with him on a few occasions, straight to the point and not a rip off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭blindsider

Canny's on white street are pretty good and not too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ultegra

Tom in Island Auto solutions in Little Island - spot on price wise

• Registered Users Posts: 27 suefox

Could recommend Tim Cronin 98th street for a mechanic, or Jerry Hurley Evergreen street for an auto-electrician.

One place to avoid: W Canty & Son Anglesea street (near the garda station). I was stuck and had no option but to get him to have a look at my car (it broke down nearby!) and he charged me over €60 for looking at the car, even though he didn't have a clue and I had to have it towed to another guy (who charged me nothing in the end). The tow man I got also told me he knew of there and to stay away!

Good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Maxmelay

Dennis Henderson Services in Marina Commercial Park is also to recommend. Was nice and price repair was fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Alan O Riordon
    Vicars road

Top notch!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Ubald

Bart in JDM Garage, Tramore Road. Professional service.

Advertisement