Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some really nice email templates

Options
  • 18-01-2015 3:37am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend where to find good email templates? Need something impressive with modern design. I dont mind paying a bit for it but free would be better if possible. I'm promoting an online event/conference need a really nice attractive and effective email template. My design skills are very limited.. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Zascar wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend where to find good email templates? Need something impressive with modern design. I dont mind paying a bit for it but free would be better if possible. I'm promoting an online event/conference need a really nice attractive and effective email template. My design skills are very limited.. Thanks.

Themeforest have hundreds of them in the $20 price range. Some of them include an email builder which might make your life a bit easier:

http://themeforest.net/category/marketing/email-templates

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

I know you asked for template, but why not use a service like Mailchimp and get the benefits of templates/template builder and analytics etc?

Advertisement