Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to attend in Dublin

Options
  • 18-01-2015 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi everyone I just came to Ireland Dublin to study and I was wondering if there was a place to attend and play fighting games with people whenever I'm free .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

droy900 wrote: »
    Hi everyone I just came to Ireland Dublin to study and I was wondering if there was a place to attend and play fighting games with people whenever I'm free .

lol

Yeah theres the XGC wednesdays and Saturdays 3-10pm usually

Place can be found here https://plus.google.com/106200868149141510145/about?gl=ie&hl=en

Just head up to the 2nd floor and to the right side of the room

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

also look for threads about casuals (eg. XGC Casuals 21st Jan) on here and comment if you're available to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 droy900

Macal wrote: »
    also look for threads about casuals (eg. XGC Casuals 21st Jan) on here and comment if you're available to go.

O.K

Advertisement