Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comparison of Corporate Accountant and Financial Reporting Accoutant

Options
  • 17-01-2015 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi guys, recently I'm thinking of a job change and would be very much appreciated if anyone can provide me with some advice.

I'm working in the Asset Management Pod for 1.5 years within a big 4 firm and got several interviews coming next week. Most of them are Fund Admin (Junior Corporate Accountant and Financial Reporting Analyst (review FS) and one with Davy (stockbroker) as Accounts Assistant.

Read the job descriptions but still not sure which career path is the most ideal for me. Was wondering if anyone with some experience can let me know which position would give me a broader range for my future career path (Financial Service Industry). Personally don't like to be fund accountant, no offence.

Thanks very much.

Advertisement