Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiko Alien 2+ Freesat & Soarview Set up!!

Options
  • 17-01-2015 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello, New to this..
    Bought a new Amiko Alien 2+with Enigma pre loaded to replace my sky box,

Cant seem to sort out my channels, Did an auto scan & found all the channels as they were on my sky box but for example when i press channel one it selects rte 1 on 101 but nothing happens? i can view Soarview channels by pressing the sat button & selecting Terrestrial Providers & choosing the channel from there but its up around 2900
    Just want a simple set up with only free working channels 1-30 or 1-40 something like that but not 3000 channels but most not working...
    Im new to this so terms etc will be new to me...

Any help would be great,

Thanks

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭bappelbe

You are probably better asking on the main enigma thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057246289

You can change the channel layout using a windows application called DreamBoxEdit or you can do it by pressing the "ok" button and then the "menu" button then select either "enable move mode" or "add channel to bouquet"

Advertisement