Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: New Billabong Classic Pants - Large Male (€25)

Options
  • 17-01-2015 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭

Bought off amazon a couple of weeks ago when they were on offer. They came a bit too soon in my weight loss effort as they are too small.

I paid £18/19 for them so I'm just looking to get what I paid for them. I can still return them but as they have gone back up in price on amazon (£62! ) I said I'd offer here first in case anyone was interested

Just a comment on the size, apparently L equates to a 36. I would say I am around a 38 in pants, but I have 38s that I definitely need a belt for. I wasn't even close to fitting into these, so I would nearly say its up to 36. You are welcome to try them on if meet in a place that allows to do so!

Based in Athlone but work in Galway.

Advertisement