Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are you NOT a member of Beoir?

Options
  • 16-01-2015 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

I'm sure there's a few of you out there.

You're shooting yourself in the foot by not being a member if you drink Irish craft beer.

It's costing YOU money, this is a fact.

I'd love to see your reasons, cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

100% laziness on my part.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I don't go to any of the pubs that have the discount for it to be costing me money; but primarily I haven't got around to it yet. So laziness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

You're shooting yourself in the foot by not being a member if you drink Irish craft beer.

Well you've certainly made a compelling case here.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭St. Lupulin

If you order 100 euro worth of Irish beers on drinkstore, you're years membership is paid in full.

Compelling enough for you, probable tax dodger?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

If you order 100 euro worth of Irish beers on drinkstore, you're years membership is paid in full.

Compelling enough for you, probable tax dodger?

Here, reign it in there Sainty. I'm willing to leave your thread here for the time being, but if you can't be civil it's getting locked.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

BaZmO* wrote: »
    it's getting locked.

We all will with those Beoir benefits :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

Sounds like one may find a horse's head in one's bed should one fail to join. Or worse, a can of Fosters or something. Sign me up!

Actually I'm already a member and it's definitely worthwhile if you avail of the offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I fell like I'm about to get detention. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

I was a member, and it was great for drinkstore discount but I don't tend to shop there too often because I live beside a good Molloys, and not too far from Whelans as well as more regularly passing Redmonds.

The discounts are only on Galway Bay Beers in their own bars which, to my palate, are in general pretty ****e.

I will be a member again I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I save €1.20 a pint on Irish cask 3 minutes from my house.
    Happy 😊

• Advertisement

Happy 😊

That's a ridiculous offer right there. I envy you.

You should be ashamed of yourself if you're a Corkonian and not taking advantage of that.

I'm not a fan of Galway beer either by the way, most overrated Irish brewery easily,

The Drinkstore discount is reason enough.

Would it also not have a knock on effect of other off licenses following Drinkstore's lead if everyone used drinkstore to buy Irish beer? Meaning cheaper Irish beer all round?

No?

I'll get me coat.

Happy 😊

Do you get much choice of cask there?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Do you get much choice of cask there?

One at a time. Random choice, mostly from munster. Changes quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Beoir is very good for discounts if you're able to avail of them. I'm not a huge fan of GBB beers but I do use my 50c off vouchers to buy them. I think they're quite over priced without them.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

It be great if other regional breweries got on board.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

And also other off-licences. I'd rarely be near Drinkstore and I've a very good Molloys near me that I usually go to. If they did the same discount as Drinkstore it would be an even better Molloys. :)

Advertisement